Cleaning stained glass is a very conscious task. You can not simply put a liquid detergent and start to wash the glass while rubbing it forcefully. This is a poor way to clean any stained glass. So how can you clean the stained glass then? Well, I have a way for you. Read this guide carefully and clean your stained glass in no time.
Clean the Stained Glass:
What you need:
- A bowl of warm water.
- White vinegar OR lemon juice.
- Soft clothes or sponges.
- Dry towels.
- Old toothbrush (optional).
- Fill the bowl with warm water and add vinegar or lemon juice to it.
- Take a soft cloth or sponge and soak it in the water.
- Gently rub the cloth on the stained glass in a circular motion.
- Rinse the area with clean water and dry it with a towel.
- If there are any stubborn stains, you can use an old toothbrush to scrub them off.
- Wash the area with clean water once again and dry it completely.
And there you have it! Your stained glass is now clean and sparkling like new!
What to Avoid?
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers on the stained glass as it will damage the surface.
- Do not wash the glass in direct sunlight as it can cause streaks.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals like bleach or ammonia as they can discolor the glass.
If you follow these simple tips, you can easily clean your stained glass and keep it looking new for years to come!
Stained glass is a beautiful addition to any home but it does require some special care to keep it looking its best. With a little bit of effort, you can easily keep your stained glass clean and sparkling like new!
If you have any questions, then you can ask me!